Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #61
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Happy Sunday!

    Hope you're all safe and happy!

    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #62
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, hey hey~ look who's back. It's me NewYorkJettster~ the [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] animal. The Stone Pony show was excellent. Mother Goddess played and they are just great. I don't mind going through a warm up band, especially if it's Mother Goddess. And yes, it rained [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] and the wind was so horrible, it was just so horrible outside. I thought a tornado was going through. Then Joan Jett and The Blackhearts came on. It's like WoW, what a great show. We had so much fun, met a few nice people and just partied. Sparkle my Jettcup [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] were you there, or could you not make it. I found out by Mother Goddess that they plan on doing another show at the Pony real soon, maybe a few people from the board like Charlie C, Sparkle came make it out next time. Well, I am now home and I will buy the [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] this morning with fresh Ny Charlie style bagels. Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~

  3. #63
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi NewYorkJettster,
    It sure sounds like you had fun! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] I wish I had gotten through. [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img]
    I attempted to leave a couple voice mesasages.
    Maybe next time eh?
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #64
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    It's another 2-fer Tuesday I doobie lieve!
    <ul type="square">Doobie Bros_China Grove
    Rainy Day Women_Bob Dylan[/list]

    The coffee is still hot if'n you'd like some!
    Have a wonderful day all!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #65
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey good morning~ a little late for me. As my weekend was another long one. Had to rest after all the fun we had. We had so much fun I have bruises all over my body. LOL... Yeah Gus~ I'm so sorry about not hearing the [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] ring. I did get your voice messages which was cool. Just to keep people up to date on what the setlist was by Joan Jett and The Black [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 's
    Setlist from the Stone Pony show~
    Victim of Circumstance
    Cherry-Bomb
    Light of Day
    Do you wanna ( Touch Me )
    Bad Reputation
    Androgynous
    Long Time
    The Sweet Life
    Love is Pain ( Oh Charlie )
    Love is all Around
    100 Feet Away
    Roadrunner
    Eye To Eye
    Fetish
    I Love Rock -n- Roll
    Crimson and Clover
    Hate Myself for Lovin YOU

    Encores:

    Science Fiction
    Real Wild Child
    Everyday People

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Joan Jett did say they will be changing some of the songs in the setlist as time goes on. Yes, alot of the same songs but I love alot of the songs on this setlist. Just a few of my favorites BabyBlue, Friend To Friend, which I wish they put back in the setlist, it's such a great song. Backlash another I wish they would bring back. Just a few Ha... I'd be here all day if I continued with my favorites. But, I am never disappointed with the setlist. As for me the show was great as always so I have no complaints. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] is what we did. I'm finally feeling better now. Still have my bruises tho, Ouch... Ha

  6. #66
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Have a cup of [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] on me. Hey it's Hump day and Memorial Day is right around the corner. I will be having a cookout with Luscious, M & M's
    Sweet Thighs, Creamy Delite will be stopping over and a few others. Sometimes, LOL, what am I saying, ALL the time I come back from Joan's shows with bruises. We are all dancing, we bang into each other, then bang into the stage. Hahahaha...
    I gotta run for now, but I will be in chat on sat nite this weekend [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Hahaha...
    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  7. #67
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for the reminder NewYorkJettster.
    A <font size=5<font>3</font> day weekend is something to be happy about, 4 sure! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
    It is fun for me to sit and imagine you slam dancing your little Black [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] out NYJ!!
    Fun and <font size=1<font>safe</font>!! LOL!!!

    Have a happy humpday folks!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #68
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Bruises? Is it that difficult to be right up front NYJ?
    I figgered you were unable to answer [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] but there is always the next time. [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]
    Thanks for the review. Your weekend sounds very [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] ish!
    Dontcha love the new instant graemlins?
    Nice to have ya back //oo// and I'll B C ing you in the morning my little jett cup [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] !!!
    Bye bye!
    Gus

  9. #69
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yes Gus, I Love the additions with the gremlins. Ha...
    Yeah, I'm still slam dancing after all these years. Yes the weekend is coming up yet again,
    Ya-hoooooooo. 4 dayer fer me. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] But we are suppose to be having [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] all weekend long, so I will probably hit a show friday nite in the city, not definite yet, I may take a break this weekend. But, we shall see. [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] LOL, I just noticed those, hmmm, I could use those this weekend. Hahahaha... See ya all in the am for a cup of [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] Chao~ NewYorkJettster~

  10. #70
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I hope [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] those are the velvet lined [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] NYJ! LOL!
    Gosh dang that rain. Sending [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] shine your way!
    There are even more instant graemlins now!
    My [img]graemlins/computer.gif[/img] is very happy about that too!
    *pats rocketmaster on the back*
    Thanks rocketmaster. Is 4 still the limit? I'll soon find out!
    *try's unsuccessfully to post with 5 graemlins*
    Oh well. It's still CCool!
    //oo//
    GD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic